Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Fun



Don't you just love this month?

I'm sorry.  I tend to blog more often at my other blog right now.  Even about day-to -day stuff, which I thought I'd reserve for this blog!  Oh well.

Here is some of our latest via Instagram.  You can read more about adventures in these pictures: www.5for50project.blogspot.com.  Happy Halloween everyone!





 

Harry Potter movie night.












Slimed!  With a green smoothie.  And so pleased.  Can you see his toenails?  I was painting Ava's, and he kept emitting a loud, high pitched squeak and sticking his foot in next to hers.  He was not content until each toenail was painted.  And he has been so proud of those toes. 



Ava wanted some "acorns" with her lunch.  I told her she had to wait.  But she still insisted on keeping the acorns close.  Very close.

No comments: