Monday, August 13, 2012

New York Day 3 & Some Other Bits

New York day 1 here and day 2 here.  Here are some bits from day 3 and a few bits from other days.


Entertaining the baby on the subway.
Lunch in Central Park with Tia's friends.  I liked them (and Central Park) a lot
So did Mr. Emerson.










American Museum of Natural History.  Kept wishing Kaedon were here!  Another gorgeous museum.


Dinner at the Waverly Inn and Garden...my sister made early reservations so we could bring baby without worrying.  It was perfect-- we had the garden room all to ourselves!  What a beautiful atmosphere.


 What cute dates I had, huh?

Beet salad...super delicious.

This is deluxe mac and cheese, let me tell you.  My first taste of truffles (in case you're new to them like I am, in this photo they're the shavings on top of the dish).  One of the yummiest things I've ever tasted in my life, with a price tag to prove it!  (my sister kept whipping out her wallet everywhere we went...I felt so guilty....but thankful for such a kind and generous sister)  

Have you ever tried truffles?  What did you think? 

No comments: