Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Grandma

This woman is Super Mom and Grandma.  (with a little help from Super Grandpa and Dad)

Not only did she help me with Miguel's 40th birthday, she helped with the kids while I went down the Snake River, then, as if that weren't enough to wear someone out, she prepared her second annual "Kid's Camp," which she carried out while I was in New York.  She watched the kids a total of 5 days, the longest I've ever left them!  She made t-shirts for three different days.  She had a theme for each day-- bugs, space, and I can't remember what the last one was.  They did crafts, made snacks, went for a hike in the mountains, and looked through a telescope at Saturn (K said they could see the rings!  how cool is that?).  I wish I had half her energy.  My kids and I are sure blessed to have such wonderful parents/grandparents (and Miguel's dad is no exception!).



No comments: