Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Life

So....its probably no surprise to anyone reading this that I have had one of those weeks. :) I was feeling a bit "cross" (we have been reading The Secret Garden-- its sure fun to remember some of those commonly-used British words) and I got this YouTube link from a friend. Helped me to remember that when I think small, its easy to get discouraged about small things. When I try to remember the big picture and who I really want to be, the little road blocks don't matter so much anymore.

(And...if I can raise my "sons" to be like the great examples they spoke of, or like the singers on the clip, then all the parental sacrifices would be so worth it!)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thanks so much for sharing that video - I loved it! Don't worry, it will get better, and you will find moments of "relief".

Marie said...

Thanks Corinne, I am having "one of those days". The video and your post was very good for me to hear right now.

Carli said...

Fantastic song! I totally love it!