Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Father's Day Idea and New Blog

Kaedon introduced me to Wordle-- an online resource that allows you to input a bunch of words and then organize them in clouds. Its quite fun. I just made this one for Miguel for Father's Day:

Wordle: www.5for50project.blogspot.com

We're going to paste the word cloud on a piece of scrapbook paper and give it to him-- its all of the positive things we think of that describe him. The more words you use, the better the word cloud looks.

Here is one we made for Emerson:

Wordle: Untitled

I started a new blog, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit. I wanted to work on my parenting, so its sort of a resolutions journal that tracks my progress. Based loosely on The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, I'm working on a new resolution each month. So if you want to be bored to tears or know way more about me and my weaknesses than you ever wanted to know, come and visit: www.5for50project.blogspot.com. Thanks, always, for your kind comments and friendship.

Update:


No comments: