Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Grandma Break













This week ....sleepover at Great Grandma's on her bunk beds, watching the Hiding Place and watching my mom, grandma, and grandpa all fall asleep with their mouths open during the movie, City Creek shopping center, visiting my other grandma, easter egg hunt at my mom's, park with Grandma, Baby Animal Days-- love the smell of grass, dust, cow manure (I don't know why I like it, just do), and kettle corn.

My  mom is the best grandma ever-- patient with the kids, loves them, enthusiastic about crafts/cookies with them...so fun!  I know their other grandma is watching from above-- sure she pours out her love, too.

We love the grandpas, too.  Their turn is coming next.  :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lovely bright photos. Is that Emerson loving on that sweet calf? Too cute!