Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Looked Out the Window and What Did I See?


Two beautiful Tangleds (ha, ha, that is what they call Rapunzel), facing the road, each holding out a pink rose.  I didn't even see them get these outfits on, nick my flowers, or sneak outside until they were already out there.  Cute.


The trees we planted last year have blossomed!  I wanted mature trees, but planting our own has sure been a fun experience.  I love choosing all my favorites, like weeping cherry and the sycamore-like London Plane Tree.  Miguel and I have loved sycamores for a long time; it will be so fun to watch them grow!

 We have been getting out in the warm weather and enjoying ourselves!
 Miguel planted these beautiful tulips.  One day he told me "you haven't even noticed the tulips!"  When I said I had, he said, "no, you didn't notice the colors.  They are the same color as the tulips at the temple on the day we were married."  How romantic!  I can't believe it.  We just celebrated 12 years.  Love the hard-working, smart, fun, sarcastic, sassy, secretly spiritual dude.


Already catching worms, pill bugs, and snakes.  One day Kaedon caught a snake that latched onto his hand.  He said "it really hurt!  I was trying to shake it off but it wouldn't let go! Then Isa noticed another snake so I tried to catch it with the other hand while the first snake was still latched on to my first hand."  Crazy kiddos.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your tulips are lovely and with such a sweet story behind them, that was very romantic.

Johanna said...

I need to come up and see you beautiful yard! Sure miss you guys!